Veteran Team Sponsor
"Friends of Teddy" Sponsors
Port Manatee Ship Repair
Golf Tournament SPONSORSHIP OPPORTUNITIES
Sponsorship Questions? Robin Conn 813-239-4501 email@example.com or William Kiessel 941-993-9002 firstname.lastname@example.org
Rules of Play
- Team members who move their ball to the “play” ball must hit within one club length in fairways and within 3 inches on putting greens of the “play” ball. Cannot place ball closer to the hole.
- Each player must use their tee shot at least twice during the round.
- Men tee off from the white tees, women tee off from the red tees.
- Senior Players over 70 hit from front tees.
- In the event of a threesome, one player may hit twice at each shot, alternating between team members from shot to shot.
- Maximum score per hole will be bogey. At that point, pick up and move on.
- No mulligans allowed unless purchased before the round.
- Replace all fairway divots, rack sand in bunkers, and smooth ball marks on greens.
- No slow play and do not hit into the group ahead of you.
- Enjoy and have a great time.
- No professional golfers will be eligible for the Hole in One prize and only one shot per player, no mulligans or practice shots permitted
For Information Contact:
Chairman: Robin Conn 813-239-4501 email@example.com
Chairman: William Kiessel 941-993-9002 firstname.lastname@example.org